Monday, August 26, 2013

This is your brain on drugs

Miley's just bein Miley, y'all!!



Umm, huh?

What the feck is she on????

You know when you watch someone do something really embarrassing and then you sort of feel embarrassed too? Like you totally feel the emotion and you just sort of close your eyes and try not to look at the screen as shit goes downhill fast? But you can't stop watching because it's a train wreck?

This was one of those times.

Then I got to the end of the video and started laughing hysterically.

My mind is blown.

I clearly didn't watch this last night because it's past my bedtime, I don't give a shit about "musicians" in that genre and really, ain't nobody got time for that. They were chatting about it on the radio this morning so I had to check it out.

I understand that actors and celebrities or whatever are meant to act silly for their jobs but this is just taking it like 8 miles past the line of reason. 

And don't give me that "bad publicity is good publicity nonsense" because everyone is LAUGHING at her. She probably should have done that line of coke or whatever at the beach, went skinny dipping and rubbed her ass all over her fiance in public. It would have been less cringe inducing, fewer children would have seen it and she would have the same amount of publicity.

Or maybe she could act like a respectable young woman and demonstrate the shred of talent she has by actually singing?

I sort of liked her when she released that video of Jolene now I"m in camp of Miley Cirus fell down that hill she was climbing a few years ago and bumped her head pretty damn hard.

I'm not even going to point out all of the things that were just plain wrong about this performance. There's too many to list.

But I would like to ask Miley "What do you think your Grandmother, or maybe better yet, your Godmother Dolly, think of all that?"

I'd also like to ask her "what the feck is wrong with your ass??"

Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment