Friday, August 16, 2013

Hey! It's Friday!

Yesssssssss

Friday. I've missed you. 

We have a busy weekend lined up. Full of good friends and family we haven't seen in a while and a lot of food. I don't know what I'm more excited for. We should be exhausted by Sunday but that's ok. I don't know if you've realized it but we only have three weekends left.

I don't have much to say this morning. It's Friday. That's all that matters.

Talkin to Nanny

Mowin like daddy. There's a little smirk there. So proud

I don't know why we're making these faces

Every morning. Wrestling match.


"Say cheeeeeese!"

This is what happens when I work from home and need a break.

This is right up there in my favorite pics of all time.

Caterpillar

First tomatoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterdays loot. Whoa.

Uncle Drew and The King freaking out over the creepy caterpillar

Happy weekending friends!

xxoo
ma

No comments:

Post a Comment