Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sharing

Thought I'd share my favorites as of late. Sometimes when The King is being ugly I have to look at cute pictures to remind myself that he's not always a beast and that he can be cute and charming and fun.

Also, three chickens have mysteriously disappeared. It just so happens that Grace was on the run at the exact time the chickens flew the coop. I don't have high hopes for them. The rooster is losing his shit this morning.

Playin ball. 



Everything about this picture cracks me up.

Multi-tasking: Fantasy football draft and canning jalapeno peach jam. The draft suffered.

So. Many. Blackberries.

My green thumb does not extend to flowers in pots.

Time consuming.

Fried green maters last night because they won't turn red and because they're delicious.

Scene from my run: Hay!

xxoo
ma

No comments:

Post a Comment