Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ran Run

I struggggled to get the run in this morning. I didn't sleep a wink last night and my house is a mess and I was sore and I was worried about the canning and blah blah blah.

But I got it in. It wasn't as far or as fast but I did it. I still have 20 miles to go and not many days left in August. I'm determined to make it to 40 though. Even if that means running every day. Which I hate.

I also talked my mom into cleaning my house for me today and I have never been more excited about anything since The King was born. I'm totally going to pay her because I have no time to do a scrub down in the next few weeks. I don't even care what it costs. I need a regular cleaning person. Pronto. Plus my mom is a cleaning wizard and my house is going to be spotless!!!!!

So thanks mom!

Shrimp tacos are on the menu tonight! Ill share the recipe tomorrow if they're good. 

Here's some scenes from the run. I had the full creepy moon to my left and the sun coming up on the right. That was sorta worth all the pain and suffering. I really love where we live. 




No comments:

Post a Comment