Monday, August 5, 2013

Mug Swappin!

I came across this fun little mug swap on Instagram last week. You know, where I find most everything and lots of awesome people.

Check it out here

In the past few weeks I've broken two mugs and over the weekend, used one as a pot for a cool cactus my sister gave me. Needless to say, I need a few new mugs. Or just one swapped.

You can find all the detail on the actual swappage using the link above. You pretty much sign-up, get an assignment, send your mug and then get a new mug. Plus there is a giveaway. I didn't take the time to read how the giveaway works but the pretty pictures of stuff you could get might be worth taking five seconds to read it.

The deadline to sign-up is midnight, August 7th so get to it people!

Also, disclaimer. I can't promise a serial killer won't signup for this mug swap, get your address and show up at your house, unannounced, to deliver your mug in person. Just saying.

oh America.

No comments:

Post a Comment