Tuesday, August 6, 2013

August Challenge

Ok. I've got a challenge for everyone.

Since there is only one month left of summer and it already feels like fall on the East Coast, I think we should all take a second to review our Summer Bucket Lists and come up with a handful of things we want to do or accomplish by September 3rd.

I'll go first. Here's my original bucket:

1. Start running again. For real. - DONE. Let's hope I can keep it going.
2. Concerts - DONE
3. Coffee - DONE we've drank plenty of iced coffee and hot coffee on various porches. Win.
4. Food festivals - Totally dropped the ball but I did go to a balloon festival with yummy food so semi- done
5. Wedding - DONE
6. Maybe real life wedding planning. Ha. - Workin on it
7. BBQs - Oh you know it baby. DONE and gonna keep on goin
8. Ice cream cones - froyo for The King, duh - We do this a lot...DONE
9. Friends - DONE
10. Maybe some camping - I don't think this is happening. The King is loco. Maybe we'll camp in the backyard.
11. Fishing 
12. Papa Bear - we are killin it lately. Love him. DONE but clearly on-going.
13. Read books. I miss it. - Whoops.
14. Canning. I'm scared. - Currently in process. Homegirl is researching.


So I'm obviously going to keep doing all of these things because why wouldn't I? But I'm going to make a serious effort to finish what's highlighted in pink on the list. 

I've also decided to set a goal to run 40 miles in August. I totally think I can do it and I'm going to give it hell.

What's on your bucket list and what are you 110% going to do by the end of Labor Day weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment