Friday, August 2, 2013

Friiiiiiiiiidayyyyyy

Thank you sweet baby Jesus for Fridays!

I have some recipes and nonsense to post in a bit but wanted to share some of my fave pics from the week and also say

TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF TGIF!!!


This boy loves to do "chores". He picks stuff from the garden, helps water the animals and plants and love love loves to get the eggs. I'm thinking this is a good sign.

I think I shared this yesterday but I love the colors.


Sharin beans. He eats everything as soon as it's picked.

I whispered in The King's ear "Go grab daddy's hand and bring him to the raspberries" and there you have it. Papa Bear had the biggest smile. Love those boys.

Boys were playin in the hayfield while I rushed to picked berries before the storm came in

This seemed like a good idea at the time.

I am going to get in SO much trouble for this but I had to share. Who doesn't love back muscles??

xxoo
ma

No comments:

Post a Comment