Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Humpty Hump

Can I get a holla for a Hump Day???

Wednesdays are my second favorite day of the week, not counting Saturday or Sunday.

Gracious Gray and I ran almost 2.5 miles this morning and I actually didn't want to die! I can hardly believe it. I also think my butt is looking less saggy these days which is a huge plus. It could be in my head but whatever. I think my pants are fitting a little better. Now if only I could do something about my mom boobs...

I've been trying to increase our distance by a quarter mile each time we run and so far, it's been a good, reachable goal. The damn hills are what kills me though. I literally run in slow motion on the way back home. If people actually lived on my road or were awake, they'd be pointing and laughing at me.

I should also let everyone know, I am by no means a runner and don't claim to be. I do not run 8 minute miles. I have ugly shoes and work out clothes. But I get up and get it in and that's what's important. I'm only sharing for hope that it might inspire you to do something you think you can't do it. It could be anything. Just give a solid go for a few days and you'll surprise yourself.

I'm also starting to get worried about the cold weather creeping in. I have terrible asthmatic lungs and I suck more at running in the cold than I do running when it's a nice temp. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know!

Here's some pretty views the last few days.

Had to take Gracious for a walk last night.
We couldn't run in the morning because it was raining and she was a hot hyper mess.


Sun settin
Last night

This was from my morning run. Just brightened it up a bit because cameras never capture the full awesomeness.


No comments:

Post a Comment