Friday, November 1, 2013

I love holidays

I hope everyone had a wicked awesome Halloween!

It's safe to say The King loved it. He passed out candy and went trick or treating with his grandparents, hung out with his uncle and auntie, ate like 30 pieces of candy and bounced off the walls like a maniac for a solid four hours aaaaand then crashed at 8:30. An hour past bedtime. It was great.

He won't have candy again for 365 days.

But really, it was fun. I can't wait for Christmas!

We're already talking about what everyone wants for Christmas around here. I love buying people presents. I was thinking about making homemade gifts for everyone but I don't know if I'm good at making anything homemade. Unless its pies and cookies. Then I kick ass.

Does anyone know what the deal is with those electronic games for kiddos? I am kind of opposed to them just because I've seen kids glued to screens for years. There's no more playing outside. I've also seen a few articles that say all of those Leap Frog games, games systems and pretty much anything with a screen are one of the reasons kids are diagnosed with ADHD, ADD and so on.

So I'm tempted to tell everyone Kingy isn't allowed to have them and we'd prefer books and flashcards and blocks but I also don't want to be a giant dick. As the mother of the first grandchild on both sides, I already have that title. No need to add fuel to the fire if you know what I mean.

Guess I have some research to do.

Here's yesterday in pics.

 





This was his last stop of the night. I love this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment