Wednesday, November 6, 2013

I love you country music

First, Carrie Underwood.

Put your damn legs away.

Just kidding. If my legs looked like that I would never wear pants.

But I strongly dislike her style of screaming singing. Like, if I were in that building I would be so upset about my inability to hear when she was finished.

Few thoughts:

Luke Bryan. What a freakin snooze you were tonight.

Tim McGraw - How old are you? Is it just me or has he aged like, 100 year? And those pants? Faith. For real?

I love that they picked on Miley Cyrus the entire time. I know bullying is wrong blah blah blah. I'm not a huge fan of T-Swift but that's how it's done Miley. Take notes.

Speaking of T-Swift. That betch killed it. I also may have teared up when they gave her that Pinnacle award. I can't explain it. I tear up at everything.

I was kind of on board with Eric Church. Minus the weird ending.

Little Big Town. I dig you.

I love you George Strait.

That is all.

Addition:

Zac Brown is mother freakin amazing. I saw them in concert last year and they were unbelievable.

No comments:

Post a Comment