Monday, November 25, 2013

Amen for short weeks

Just another manic Monday round here. Except it's not so bad because it's a three day week. I probably should have taken the entire week off though. I haven't had a vacation since, I don't even know when.

Not much going on round the home front. I suppose no news is good news, right? The weekend was jam packed, per usual. I was asleep by 8 all weekend. I didn't realize I was so tired.

Also, the snow is flying and it was a brisk 16 degrees this morning.

Brutal.

The older I get, the harder it is to deal with winter. I also totally forget every year that it gets dark at 4:30. What a drag. I think I need a winter hobby to make things a little more enjoyable. I'm good in November and December but January absolutely kills me.

And I'm already dreaming about my gardens which is not a good sign.

I don't really have much to share other than I saw another Miley Cyrus performance and was totally confused again. By everything.




Someone needs to help her. Dolly? Where you at?

No comments:

Post a Comment