Thursday, October 31, 2013

Boo

Happy Halloweenis Friends!!

I've been busy busy trying to get as much work done as possible so I can be an overachiever mom and volunteer at "school" this afternoon. I seriously chose to bake cookies at 6:30 this morning to be sure they were fresh for the kiddos.

I can feel the crazy creeping in. I love this stuff. I can't wait for t-ball.

Speaking of baseball...

Go Red Sox bitches!!!

I've been trying to stay up to catch as much as the World Series as possible but the games are so late. I pretty much fell asleep in the chair every night but I tried like hell. I managed to wake up in the 8th inning last night and couldn't believe we were actually going to win it in game 6.

Boston, you're my home. I miss you. And my fraaaaaands.

I hope everyone has a safe and wicked fun night!



No comments:

Post a Comment