Friday, November 8, 2013

Some nonsense. It's Friday.

It has been snowing all morning.

I ain't ready.

I'm bundled up in front of the fireplace right now and I'm still cold. I don't understand.

PB and his buddy are in the kitchen chatting and I must say, men have the strangest conversations. I bet they think the same about us.

Last night, The King was all hopped up on life and was acting a wild animal fool. The only time we could get him to sit down and stay still was to say "Ryan, look, there's a pretty girl on t.v." (PB was watching the playback of the CMAs)...

And then he would sit and calmy watch and point at those leggy blonde beyotches. Totally captivated.

If I haven't said it before, I'll say it again.

We are in so much trouble.

I don't have a damn thing exciting going on. I have a doctor's appointment later today and then I'm probably going to scrub my house because I can't stand messes.

Then I'll pick up Kingy and we'll destroy it all weekend.

I can't wait.

Here's some cuteness from this morning.





He's 18 months going on 20. Boo.

Hope everyone has a wicked awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment