Friday, November 15, 2013

Ain't that somethin

I have to say, I am having a pretty awesome 24 hours.

Good news at work yesterday (I hope), fun night and morning at home with my boys, yummy coffee, slumber party with friends tonight and it's Friday.

It's Friday.

I'll hopefully be able to share more details next week but I'm always amazed at how things play out in life.  Everything happens just the way it's supposed to, even when it's the furthest thing possible from what you had planned or thought would happen.

I love when this stuff happens.

So if you're worried about something, quit. It will all work out. It always does.

Here's your daily happy friends.

"The true secret of happiness lies in the taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life." - William Morris

Hope you have a wicked awesome weekend!

xxoo
ma

No comments:

Post a Comment