Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Hurricane Ryan

Last night I asked Kingy to get a bigger tissue to blow his nose. It's awesome that he knows how to do it, not so awesome that he blows his nose on anything in sight, like my pants.

All the time.

And because bigger means more, he pulled the entire roll of toilet paper into the living room to show me that he was doing what I asked. Then, like a good boy, he proceeded to shove said toilet paper into the toilet. You know, the entire roll.

Bathroom shots are so glamorous.
Logic, check. Execution, questionable.

Then as we're getting ready to take our "tub", don't ask me why a bath is called a tub around here, I asked him to get a washcloth and he politely declined by throwing random objects into the tub instead. Ok. So I quickly ran to get one while the water warmed, only to return and find this, not even 10 seconds later...



Fully clothed, playing in the tub. And yes, that's an entire sippy cup of milk on the floor.

I really think this was all an honest mistake and with the best intentions. He wasn't laughing or giving me the "I'm gonna really mess with your head and be crazy" evil eye.

Until he realized it was ridiculous and noticed that we thought he was funny, at which point he took an entire cup of water and threw it at me and PB...giggling.

And then I gracefully decided I was done with tub time and PB could handle that hot mess.

Erryday.

No comments:

Post a Comment