Monday, November 4, 2013

THANKSgiving

So I was going to do the "30 days of thanks" thing for November. And I was going to ask all of you to play along and post what you're thankful for but I quickly realized, I'm thankful for all of the standard stuff but mostly, these five things:

1. The King
2. PB
3. Family
4. Friends
5. Health

The rest sort of just falls into place, right? I'm thankful for everything awesome in my life and I'm thankful that I have awesome stuff in my life.

I clearly don't know how this list game really works.

Should we do it anyway?

I guess?

It is November.

I'll go first.

SO, aside from those five major categories that I'm thankful for every single day of my life, today, I'm thankful for...

HEAT.

What are you thankful for today?

Leave a comment if you want to participate.

1 comment:

  1. Today I'm thankful to have a body that can. Even if I don't want to (go to the gym and run the 5 miles I have on the training schedule). :-)

    ReplyDelete