Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Early bird gets the worm

Or in my house, mama bird gets showered, ready for work, three lunches packed, laundry folded and put away, dishwasher put away and so on and so on and blah blah blah.

I guess that's what happens when you get up at 4:30...

I've honestly been fighting 4:30 for months. For a while there, The King was waking up at that time out of habit, he actually still sometimes does but I could always get us both back to bed for another 30 minutes or so because, 4:30.

I'm totally ok with waking up this early if that means I have less to do at night. And you know, maybe that'll win me back some time in the evening to use that Jillian Michaels dvd I've used a whopping, wait for it, one time.

It would be nice if I could do this every day. Realistically, it probably won't happen but a girl can dream.

I found out yesterday our office will be "consolidating" with another that's about an hour and a half away. I have no clue what will happen to me because I work for people that sit all over the country so it's kind of ok from a getting work done on an island perspective.

From what I understand, I will have to work full-time from home or find a new job. Neither of which sound all that awesome but if I get to keep my job, I can always go work from a Starbucks on occasion or something. The thought of being in my house 24/7 makes me cringe. They have a year to figure it out so hopefully I won't be crying come this time in 2014. Fingers crossed.

In other news, it's mid-November. Say what?

Christmas is less than 50 days away and I can hardly believe it. My mom watched Kingy yesterday and got him hooked on the Christmas and Santa kool-aid. It's pretty fantastic. Except he thinks Santa only brings pie and cookies and tractors.

Which, I suppose could happen? He also now says "Ho-Ho-Ho".

Yes.

Here's some nonsensical stuff from the past few days.

Adventuring. For five minutes because I don't do cold.

Dinner date. I'm clearly an amazing cook.

I ordered some deli meat from the counter and turned around to find this. I suppose eating an unwashed red pepper is better than him opening a bag of candy or chips? 

Before anyone has a heartattack about the "gun" in the next two pictures. Please note, it is not real. You can clearly see the play dart things on the counter. Hunting is a big part of PB's life and his most favorite hobby. It's kind of a no brainer that he and Paw would want him to be interested and they teach him safety with his play guns. The end.


The attitude, the crossed legs and the cow in the picture on the right make this picture pricesless.

He wasn't trying to escape. He just enjoys climbing everything. Everything.

xxoo
ma

No comments:

Post a Comment