Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A few things

I hope everyone had a wicked awesome weekend!

Ours was lots of fun and filled with friends, laughter and good food. Holla!

A few random thoughts/happenings:

1. I sneezed this morning and peed my pants. I never understood what everyone was talking about. Now I know. Also, I should not consume beans. Ever.

2. The King is a naughty little bugger. He's taken to going into a room and shutting the door behind him to engage in forbidden activities. Such as taking all of the chapstick out of the stick, playing with and dumping water out of his humidifier and just generally, getting into everything. He's a little too smart.

3. A whopping 13 years ago today, PB asked me to be his girlfriend. It's probably the smartest thing he's ever done. Cray cray, right?

4. It's mother freakin cold.

5. There are 36 days left until Christmas and Kingy is totally digging Santa.


No comments:

Post a Comment