Thursday, October 25, 2012

DAD'S COMING HOME!!!

If I had a tail I'd be wagging the shit out of it right now.

Matt is finally coming home from a looong trip to California for work. I am so excited that I might have tinkled my pants a bit when he told me. This means a lot of awesome things, most importantly:

1. I don't have to stack the wood that's being delivered this weekend. Score.
2. I can make him cook dinner. No more frozen lean cuisines.
3. I will actually have someone to talk to every day, whether he likes it or not.
4. Mama's gettin the itch, if you know what I mean. Real score. Ha!
5. Dad's home. Ryan told me he missed him and was sick of hanging with me. He needs man time too, ya know? I can't say I blame him. Maybe he'll sleep? Yeah, right.




3 comments:

  1. I am also glad Matt is coming home. You won't have to be a crazy person who fires guns out of doors yelling, "I SHOOT TO KILL BITCHES!!!"

    .... at the wind.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can neither confirm, nor deny the above...

      However, I can confirm that I can shoot clay pigeons flying thru the air so bitches BEST believe I can shoot a person.

      Don't show up uninvited in the middle of the night.

      Boom.

      Delete