Tuesday, December 4, 2012

And I was worried about Grace...

Hard to believe but The King is still sick. He now has some sort of stomach virus causing him to shit like 300 times a day.

At least it's not boogers.

On top of being miserable, the poor bugger has a bad rash on his bum now. Per the direction of everyone on the planet, I've been trying to air it out as much as possible. As you can imagine, that's risky business.

Well here I was worried about the puppy ruining the carpet and The King is the one marking his territory all over the damn place. He has managed to go number 1 AND number 2 (twice) on the blanket/floor!!! Both of the number two incidents took place this morning before mama left for work. Daddy grabbed the wipes and then ran for the hills gagging so I had a nice mess to clean up and two loads of laundry to do by 7am.

What. The. Hell.

He needs to air out so I have to let him but really kid? You're for real? You're taking it to a whole new level bud. I'm totally putting this in your baby book and telling all of your future girlfriends when you're 16.

That's what moms are for, right?



No comments:

Post a Comment