Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Tuesday Booze-day

Just kidding.

Ain't no booze round here.

I am having a rock star morning though. I'm going to guess it's because I actually slept from 9:30-4:30 without getting out of bed once. That's pretty much unheard of. I think The King slept all night too because he woke up feeling like a million bucks.

Hallelujah for small miracles.

Here's some random thoughts this morning.

1. The local news played Obama's speech at Nelson Mandela's funeral thing this morning and I thought for sure I heard boos. Then I heard an Abe Lincoln reference and I thought typical American, bring up Americans. Don't get me wrong, I have no idea in what context the reference was made because I didn't listen to the speech but I just couldn't help thinking that he was the worst choice because I'd have to bet 95% on the planet hates him.

2. I played Christmas music on Pandora for Kingy this morning and no more than five minutes later I had an email from Slacker advertising kids Christmas music. What the shit is that all about? Talk about stalking. I know it happens all the time with google searches but I just don't understand why that's ok.

3. I can't wait for spring and summer. PB is building me a green house this year. Yesssssssssssss.

4. I've been scheming some small businesses to start up like every day. I want to make some cashola on the side but not take anymore time away from my family. I'm thinking late night kind of business. Anyway, I'm doing this because PB and I agreed that our five year plan is to sell our house and build a new one with a farm. Like real farm with pigs and turkey and chickens and stuff. I get giddy just thinking about it. Two things have to happen though, I need to pay off some of this crushing student loan debt and I need a tractor and a barn.

5. I've been jamming all morning. I think I may ask for guitar lessons for Christmas. That's totally insane, I realize. But my thinking is that once you graduate from school you just sorta stop learning, like real book learning. I think my brain could use a challenge.




No comments:

Post a Comment