Monday, December 30, 2013

Mooooooomies

Also know as smooooooooothies.

That quicky visit to Mass a few days ago was not only fun but I learned some good mama stuff.

Umm, score!

Smoothies.

I've seen the smoothie, juicing thing take off on Pinterest and all over the blag-o-sphere so it's not exactly news to me but I never really jumped on the bandwagon. I don't know why. 

That is, until I saw it in action.

My good friend from college has a professional mom for a sister. As such, I've been picking her brain since my pregnancy with The King. She is an unbelievable wealth of knowledge and while we were visiting, she gave me the DL on smoothies.

Did you know you can totally sneak veggies into those things and your nugget won't even be able to tell?

Mind. Blown.

So we gave it a whirl this morning because vegetables are important.

Our first smoothie

Blueberries
Mango
Pineapple
Strawberry
Spinach
Green juice

Blend until smooth and creamy. Serve with a spoon or straw depending on the consistency you like and bam, you're done.

J also said you can freeze the leftovers too but I didn't make nearly enough this morning to do so.

Anyone have any good combos to share?

This has totally changed my mama life! No more worrying about veggies. Holla!

No comments:

Post a Comment