Friday, December 20, 2013

Good golly

No surprise, I picked up the plague whilst in NYC.

It's impossible not to get sick when you have a meeting with 60 women, a good percent of them are sick and you hug everyone hello and goodbye. Plus flying. Yuck.

The trip was good. My presentation went well. I got to sing karaoke and eat way more food than I should have. I was forced to attend a play on Broadway which is easily my least favorite activity ever. I'd rather play outside with The King in the snow than sit through 2.5 hours of a play.

And that's saying something.

I'm not nearly ready for Christmas but I hope that all of you are! I'm slamming vitamin c and oranges in hopes that this sickness will be a one day deal and I can get to finishing up Christmas stuff. Given that PB has been sick for almost two weeks now, I'm not hopeful.

In other news, we surpassed the 20K views mark for ye old blog and I thought you all should know you rock my world.

For real.

Happy holidaying friends!!

I'm sure I'll be blagging over the next two weeks since I'm off and will be home with Kingy. God only knows what nonsense will come of it.

xxoo
ma

No comments:

Post a Comment