Tuesday, December 17, 2013

New Yawk

Well I'm en route to the Big Apple this morning. It should be a decent trip, except half of my favorite people probably won't make it due to weather. Which makes a meeting just a meeting and not nearly as fun because I'll have no one to scribble and write notes to after I reach the point of no return boredom after 10 minutes. 

What the hell is that about winter? Screw you. 

In other news, I realized this morning that I should probably pay a bit more attention to detail. And no, it has nothing to do with the email I got at midnight from my boss telling me I suck at life. 

I ran to Target last night in the frigid arctic that was -3 degrees and quickly grabbed a few pairs of tights for work. It was cold and late so I rushed to get home and get some sleep. 

Well I purposely grabbed control top because, control top. Is there any other option? I apparently paid zero attention to the rest of the package through because as I slipped these puppies on this morning, the band kept going and going and going. 

What the?

So as I reached my bra line with these damn tights that are the gift that keeps giving, I grabbed the package out of the trash to see what I bought. 

Not only are they control top, they are also high-waisted. 

Oh. Awesome. 

I mean, tights suck as it is but then add control top and then add an extra foot of control top and you could easily drag those puppies up to your chin. 

The more I think about it, I probably could use all that suction to catch these floppy mom boobs I drag around these days. I look flat chested as it is so it'd be perfect. 

Picture the packaging. 

"Burn your bras ladies! Buy these new high waisted control abdomen tights. You can easily tuck in your poor saggy mom boobies and stop scraping your nipples on the ground!"

I should totally be in marketing and advertising. 

Here's to hoping I don't bust out of these puppies after I eat a crumb for lunch and hoping you have a wicked awesome week! 



No comments:

Post a Comment