Thursday, December 12, 2013

Shoes and Food

Nothing like rushing out the door only to find you have one shoe instead of two because, SURPRISE, your dogs are evil, can find anything you stash away and enjoy dragging your stuff outside in the snow to polish it up for you.

I mean, if you're going to steal my stuff, you might as well ruin it. It's more annoying to find something dirty and wet with the off chance that it might just be salvageable than to find it completely demolished. Just be quick with it, eat it, don't mess with my head. Jerks.

In other news, I made shredded chicken tacos last night. I thought they were good enough to share but I'd probably change a few things next time or maybe just go with Pioneer Woman on this one. She's always so dependable.

Shredded Chicken Tacos - I made these and used some chili powder and only two cups of broth. Sort of mixed this recipe with PW's below.

Pioneer Woman - Chicken tacos

Also, Pioneer Woman is giving away all sorts of awesome stuff if you're into that kind of thing. And you should be, because it's free and takes very little effort.

Happy almost Friday!


No comments:

Post a Comment