Friday, December 13, 2013

Santa Baby

Dearest Santa,

I have been gooder than any ever this year and think I have earned the following gifts.

1. Kitchen Aid stand mixer. Because I bake a lot. Duh.


2. Bread maker - yes, another gadget.

3. Sewing machine. This will go nicely with my sewing lessons from PB's Nana this winter.

4. Treadmill. Shoot, I'll even take a used one. 

5. Any of the boots on Pioneer Woman's giveaway. 

6. Massage, manicure and pedicure. Maybe two of each if you're feeling generous.

7. I love these.



8. And these or maybe just something similar like this. But really, I'll take anything and everything from Pottery Barn.



9. I'll take a gift card to Gap and J.Crew. One each please. Don't be stingy.

10. And a fancy new camera and some classes to go along with it. 


Love always,
mama






No comments:

Post a Comment