Thursday, December 12, 2013

For fun

Everyone pick up their Mega Million ticket for that enormous jackpot?

No? Me either.

PB says you gotta be in it to win it but I'm 99.9% sure that winning the lottery would be a curse. And it's damn near impossible, duh.

But, that doesn't stop me from dreaming of what I'd do if I actually won!

1. If I really like you, I'm paying off your student loans and buying you a car. What, what?
2. I'd buy a massive amount of land and build my farm.
3. I'd start a bunch of businesses and a non-profit
4. Pay for my kids, friends' kids and future neices/nephews college education.
5. Travel.
6. Chill.
7. Probably change my identity and number so that people would stop calling and harassing me for money.

What would you do if you won?




No comments:

Post a Comment