Friday, March 1, 2013

Whew

Oh what an interesting week it's been in Jenny-land. 

You're probably wondering where the hell I've been. Or maybe you're not because you don't really care what I'm doing and if you did, you'd probably just send me a text along the lines of "where the hell have you been?!"

Well to answer your question. I was in Houston Sunday-Tuesday which was an interesting trip that I may or may not tell you about in the near future. 

And I stayed home with The King this week, who is sick, to spite all of my efforts to disinfect every surface in the house, and he's cutting four teeth at once. Four. 

So before we kick off this weekend, I figured I'd share my pics from last weekend because I know you care.


He loved Uncle G's guitar. I'm totally encouraging him to pick this up some day.

This face kills me.

I helped put down a floor at my friends' new house. I had no clue what I was doing and was probably in the way the entire time but I actually learned a lot at the end of the day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment