Friday, March 22, 2013

Recipe Time

I should start by saying I did absolutely zero baking or cooking this week. It was pretty pathetic actually.

I do want to share two recipes that I intend to try in the coming weeks.

Because I've been stressed and tend to eat my feelings they are both for dessert.

Apologies.

First:

Strawberry Shortcake Cake - Pioneer Woman

This one has strawberries, cake and cream cheese frosting.

Need I say more?

The link has all of the pretty pictures to go along with the recipe.

Next:

Brown butter and sea salt chocolate chip cookies

Right?

We have a serious cookie problem in our house so this should fit perfectly into our repertoire.

I found this recipe over at the Room for Nine blog. She posts pretty pics and the recipe too. I believe she found it at Ambitious Kitchen which I should probably take note of on a regular basis.

I can't wait to try these. I have all of the ingredients, I just need to get my act together and whip em up.

Sorry for not posting the recipes themselves. They are wicked long and I assumed you wouldn't have the patience to read the entire post.

Let me know if you make them and they're yummy!


No comments:

Post a Comment