Friday, March 22, 2013

Yoohooooo contest over here!

For all of the Northeast folk. And maybe those of you that want to travel?

Have you seen the contest going on over at Jovial Photography?


This is kind of a no brainer. All you have to do is submit a picture of the people you want in the shoot, the pics get posted to Facebook and the person with the most votes wins a free, styled shoot.

I mean, why wouldn't you?

It's free.

Not to mention you get hair and makeup from Backwoods Beauty.

Did I mention it's free?

I can't say enough about Backwoods Beauty and Jovial Photography. I feel like they've prettied me up and documented the last two years of my life. Literally. I have every intention of continuing to use them going forward too.

Thank you girls.

If I haven't convinced you to do it because it's free, maybe it will help to know that I'll be working with them to create the props and help with styling?

I am beyond excited.

Ok. Stop reading. Sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment