Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cookie Monster

Auntie Kait came to town on Monday which meant baking for mama. She doesn't request goodies but whenever she's here, out comes the mixer. I guess it's become a tradition of sorts. In case you were wondering, my other sister usually requests meatballs.

And let's be honest, I'm ok with any reason to bake, especially cookies. It's pretty much the only thing I am good at in the kitchen, 75% of the time.

I finally got around to making those Sea Salt Chocolate Chip cookies I posted last week and oh, my, word. They are delicious. Do yourself this favor and make them this weekend. I'm pretty sure there are a few more batches in my near future.


I am so ready for spring. I've been buying tulips every week for the past month. They are only $6 and I gave up Starbucks so I think it's a fair trade. 

Here's some of Auntie Kait and The King's adventures from Monday. She got the stomach plague on Tuesday so she wasn't allowed to come over again until late last night. They had some fun this morning so I think she got her fix. 





No comments:

Post a Comment