Thursday, March 21, 2013

Annie Up

I am so excited!!!!!

I just read over on Taste of Country that my favorite gaggle of broads, Pistol Annies, are releasing their second album.

Even better? It's being released on my birthday.

Thank you girls. I love you back.

Just in case you were wondering, my birthday is May 7th.

Put it in your calendar.

Ah! I am so freaking excited. If you haven't picked up their first album, I suggest you go ahead and do that now.

Here's the track list for 'Annie Up' which I found on Taste of Country as well.

1. ‘I Feel a Sin Comin’ On’
2. ‘Hush Hush’
3. ‘Being Pretty Ain’t Pretty’
4. ‘Unhappily Married’
5. ‘Loved by a Workin’ Man’
6. ‘Blues, You’re a Buzz Kill’
7. ‘Don’t Talk About Him, Tina’
8. ‘Trading One Heartbreak for Another’
9. ‘Dear Sobriety’
10. ‘Damn Thing’
11. ‘Girls Like Us’
12. ‘I Hope You’re the End of My Story’

No comments:

Post a Comment