Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Happy

I've been slacking on the Happy journal and I'm ashamed to admit it. I had a good run and then fell, head first off the wagon.

I've been stressed.

Good news is, I'm getting back on damnit.

Isn't there some saying about getting back up and being tough or something along those lines?

Forget it.

Here's your daily dose:

"Exercising is an effective way to snap out of a funk. Even a quick, ten-minute walk provides immediate energy boost and improves mood."

Sort of fitting with the on-set of spring, my upcoming 5k and the possibility of taking on a 10 mile race that I haven't even begun training for.

I should mention I am not a runner. Not even close. Sometimes it just feels good to pound the pavement and clear my head though. I also am sorta jiggly.

I can always walk the last 9 miles right?

It's also a good excuse to go to the mall and buy new sneakers.

Grace ate my latest pair.

TGIF Betches!

No comments:

Post a Comment