Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Weekender, before the weekend

We had a lovely weekend, full of friends and family and firsts.

We spent a lot of time with Papa Bear's brother and girlfriend Friday and Saturday. I tend to automatically love gingers so it's a no brainer that I love these two. Yes, they are fighting fire with fire.

We watched basketball, ate too much food, played with The King and Sarah and I spent half a day at Lowe's talking to old ladies about gardens and chickens, picking out paint colors, stone and lighting. It was magical and everything I hoped it to be.

Needless to say, I left Lowe's with lots of seeds, paint swatches and dreams of all the renovations I want Papa Bear to make happen. Like, tomorrow.

The King had his first hair cut and he did so well! It was awesome for a few reasons:

First, the barber shop happens to be the same one Papa Bear has gone to his entire life.

Second, Grandpa picked up the tab which was really cute because his grandpa did the same for him as a boy.

Third, The King officially became a little boy. He's no longer my snuggly little baby, which he hasn't been for months. I almost cried during the cut but held it together because I was in a barber shop and felt really awkward already.

Sigh.

Here's your pictures.



He loves his grandpa. 
He just looks so grown here.

No comments:

Post a Comment