Monday, October 14, 2013

Whew

Monday.

It's always like a slap in the face.

We had one of those weekends that you never fully get to rest so when Monday rolls around you are absolutely spent.

Friday night I painted our hallway. Saturday we hung sheetrock in the dining room/foyer because PB fell through and it needed to be done due to water damage. Don't ask. Saturday night I painted my bedroom. Because, instant gratification. Sunday I ran errands and spent a good portion of the day trying to clean up the mess from the previous two days.

I lost to PB's brother in Fantasy Football this week and everyone knows you never, ever want to lose anything to a sibling. I also just hate losing.

And today, my suspicions were confirmed that I caught whatever stomach virus The King had for the past, I don't know, two weeks. I barely, and I'm talking barely, made it into the building, up to the 9th floor and into that damn stall this morning.

I may or may not have unbuttoned my belt in the elevator for fear that I might "go poopie" in my pants.

I thought you should know.

I also just made a "to do" list that is 12 lines long.

Hope you're Monday is as delightful as mine!

CM - This one is for you!


xxoo
ma

No comments:

Post a Comment