Thursday, October 3, 2013

Little of this, Little of that

I managed to get myself into a hunter safety course last night at the very last minute. Now I can meet my goal of shooting a bigger buck than PB this fall.

Just kidding. I doubt he'll even take me hunting more than once or twice. And given his success rate, there is no way in hell I'm going to shoot anything. Besides, its man time away from the woman and I'm not someone who wants to hang out 24/7 anyway. I like when he hunts without me, just as much as he does. I also hate to be cold so its pretty much a lose, lose for me. I'll probably just sign all of my tags over to him for the rest of forever. 

I will say that he oughta appreciate this though and buy me a present of some sort because this class is painfully boring. First, I don't do well with "night classes" and second, I cannot pay attention to anything for more than about one hour. So the final SIX hour class on SATURDAY should go well. 

I also have to pass a test tonight but I'm secretly planning on cheating off the little boy next to me. Call me what you will, but I know he's paying attention and he told me his dad is a guide so he's totally got this in the bag. I call it resourceful and yes, I will talk to anyone. 

I don't have much to share today because I haven't had time to aimlessly search the internet or cook a damn thing the past few days. So this is what you get. 

Things I like and don't like today. I already have a marvelous list 

Like - Working from home
Dislike - Working

Like - Buck
Dislike - Grace. That little whore dug an enormous hole next to her kennel and dragged out one of my plants. 


Like - The Greek omelet and avocado I had for breakfast.
Dislike - The dishes in my sink and mess PB leaves behind him every mother freaking day.

Like - The King 

"Ry do you want a baby brother?"


No, I'm not knocked up and have no plans to be anytime soon. He wouldn't stop saying "baby". Get your mind out of the gutter.

Like - Gas stations that moonlight as grocery stores in a pinch and serve delicious flavored coffee. I'm looking at you Nice n Easy.

Like - This resolve stuff. It kicked my carpet's ass. It looks so much cleaner. Definitely buy it if you need to clean up after two dogs, a toddler and a grown man that all destroy everything. Its foamy and wonderful smelling. Only $20


Here's to tomorrow being Friday and the five minutes you just spent reading this nonsense that you can never get back!

Xxoo
Ma

No comments:

Post a Comment