Thursday, October 17, 2013

Here piggy piggy

I may, or may not, have eaten an entire apple fritter...from the gas station aaaaaand three slices of toast this morning.

...

I'm not pregnant and I have absolutely no reason to be such a glutton.

I usually treat myself to a bagel on Fridays and I guess since today is technically my Friday, the excessive amount of carbs and sugar I just consumed are justified.

That makes sense, right?

PB had me make another apple pie last night and I added a smidge of cinnamon this time. I still recommend it and think it was better. He wouldn't confirm either way.

He also let me sleep in the chair for a bit last night and left the lights and tv on. Who does that? Plus I woke up thinking I never took the pie out of the oven and ran into the kitchen like a maniac. I checked it when the timer went off, set the timer for five more minutes and managed to fall dead asleep in that short amount of time.

I have nothing to share but music and knowledge that Gap is having a good sale. I'm having a hard time resisting the urge to shop. Thought you should suffer too if you've already spent your allowance like me.




No comments:

Post a Comment