Friday, October 4, 2013

Yo!

In case you live under a rock, it's Friday. Holla!

Tomorrow is opening day of duck season which means PB will be gone allllllllllllll weekend and I'm totally on board with that. I realize that doesn't sound very nice but he woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning and was beastly.

Beauty and the Beast.

HA!

I had plans to paint my hallway and clean this weekend but they've been derailed by the dreaded hunter safety course. Son of a betch. I can't wait to spend six more hours listening to two old men talk about how "firearms" are not "weapons" and primitive hunting techniques and tree stands and ramrods and so on and so forth.

It's like a foreign language. Also, they let people practice loading and unloading a gun last night. Fine, I realize that's why we're there. But, we were IN the building. It was terrifying.

I also let the little guy next to me know that he should leave his test out in the open on Saturday so I can easily cheat. I also told him to pay close attention so we pass.

He giggled. I continued texting.

I was jammin on my way in this morning and thought you might appreciate the pick me up. They almost make me want to go out and have a couple drinks.

Almost.



This one came on shuffle this morning. I danced in my car.


This song is a dance around the kitchen song.


Only six more hoursssss.

xxoo
ma


No comments:

Post a Comment