Sunday, December 2, 2012

Countdown: 23 days!

Thank you abc family for making the month of December that much awesomer! For those of you who live under a rock, they count down to Christmas with a classic movie(s) each night. Here's the schedule.

I'm totally going to let The King stay up late to watch these some day. You know, in like, five years. Hopefully it's still playing. Remember how awesome TGIF and Saturday morning cartoons were? I'd still be watching if they were on.

I am currently on a mission to buy all of the movies they play. I seriously love Christmas that much and the little kid inside me desperately needs them. Except for the Grinch. I refuse to buy that one unless it's the old cartoon. I'm watching it right now and I can't get over how creepy it is. The person who approved Jim Carey starring in a children's Christmas movie should be hung by their toes in the Rockefeller Plaza tree. At the top.

I am so feeling the Christmas spirit tonight though. If only I had some milk and cookies...

Check me out.


Yes, I have a tacky tree with colored lights and a hideous star. Yes, my ornaments are mismatched and most are wicked old. Yes, I love it and wouldn't have it any other way.

No comments:

Post a Comment