Thursday, December 6, 2012

Rainbows and butterflies and possibly a unicorn. Just because.

You ever have one of those days when everything seems to go your way?

Well today is apparently my day and I am totally digging it.

I'll spare you allllll of the details but to give you a sense of what's going on...

I'm currently polishing off a delicious brownie from the Christmas package I received this morning that probably wasn't really meant for me but had my name on it.

I don't even care at all about hijacking the brownies or that run-on sentence.

I'm sorry Boston recruiting team. Boston College clearly likes me more and I'm not sending a single crumb back to you.

You should order yourself some. Dancing Deer is delish!

Yumminess.

This is what I feel like.




Now knock on wood.


No comments:

Post a Comment