Thursday, December 13, 2012

Silus

Do you watch Duck Dynasty on A&E?

If not, you should.

It's hilarious.

Just look at this guy.


Did I mention Papa Bear and I met the crew while we were in NYC? They stuck out like a sore thumb, in the middle of Manhattan, in head to toe camo. I was so excited, I almost got hit by a cab when I speed waddled across the street to say hello.

I don't think Si spoke two words. Papa Bear talked to Phil and I chatted with Willie. They were so, so nice. It's too bad Jase wasn't there because he is second best, after Si of course.

Just so you believe me. Here's proof. Yes, of course, I asked them for a picture.



Check out how enormous I am. Papa Bear must have been so embarrassed. I had The King about a week later. Laugh all you want!

No comments:

Post a Comment