Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Dear Santa

I have probably THE lamest Christmas list on the planet this year. No joke, I asked for an ice cream scoop, rubber spatulas - you know those ones you use for baking that are awesome, a silverware tray, robe and towels.

What happened to me?

Oh yeah, we bought a house and had a baby.

So I got to thinking. If Santa really did exist or you know, if we grew money trees in our backyard, I would have the most ludicrous list on the planet. It would look a little something like this...

1. Clarks leather boots. Real ones, sorry PETA. I saw these back in September when they were like $300 and I wanted them soooo badly. They are just way out of my price range.

2. One of these cameras. With a lens. That I can do cool stuff with. I haven't done enough research to know which one I want but I want one and that's enough to be on the list.

3. Northface sleeping bag coat. These are ridiculously expensive but so warm. Lately I've been rocking Papa Bears hunting jackets to go outside. Can't really wear those to work though.

4. These UGG slippers would look lovely on my feet...if they cost $20.

5. Bose speakers. The King and I would really rock the house with this. We're always listening to music and it's never quite loud enough. That's a lie. I really don't need louder music, I just want it.

I'll stop at five because it just seems like the right thing to do. Plus I could go on for days and days. I'm seriously fighting the urge to keep going. Basically, anything expensive that I would NEVER ask someone to buy me or would never buy myself would go on this list. 

Now where can I find money tree seeds?

No comments:

Post a Comment