Thursday, December 6, 2012

Morning

Dad made me an awesome breakfast so I'm happy, happy, happy this morning. He also packed my lunch and warmed up the car for me. How awesome is he?


Two things I wanted to share with you this morning.

The first. I was reading my new farmers encyclopedia last night and it's chock full of interesting stuff. Matt bought it for me last week because he knows I'm slightly obsessed with my farm dream...

Well guess what? I learned that chickens have lice. Say what?! I officially retract my previous statement about raising chickens. I know they are nasty little bastards but I am so not into parasites. No way. I'll continue to buy organic eggs and chicken breast at the store. Thanks but no thanks. 

I think I'll start with gardening. Animals can wait.

Second. I became a little obsessed with The Pioneer Woman last year. I watched her cooking show quite a bit while I was pregnant and lazy. Well I just discovered the true awesomeness of her website. Not only does she have yummy recipes but there are all sorts of tips and tricks on there. I thought it would be selfish of me to withhold quality procrastination tools so here you go: Pioneer Woman.

That's all Jack.



No comments:

Post a Comment