Thursday, December 6, 2012

America

For those of you that are like me and haven't started your Christmas shopping yet, check out this site: Made in the U.S.A.

Maybe I'm feeling a bit patriotic because our house is in the process of being decorated with red, white, and blue Christmas lights (credit to dad on that one). Or maybe I'm more interested in the future of our country because of The King. Either way, it seems like a no brainer to support our economy and possibly local business by buying American made products.

I haven't checked out the site yet so I have no clue if it's user friendly or how easy it is to find what you want but it's worth a shot. I know it's getting harder and harder to find stuff made here so hopefully this will help.

Happy shopping!


Credit to the Wolf radio station for sharing this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment