Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I ain't as good as I once was

I am seriously getting old.

I used to take day trips to NYC all the time for work and wouldn't bat an eye at the crazy schedule. Not anymore. I ain't no spring chicken people. I am so tired today I can barely keep my damn eyes open. 

The trip was fun and productive. The onion bagel was marvelous and I enjoyed some good food, wine and conversation with this goofball. Actually the food was terrible, who am I kidding.




Fun fact, she's currently in love with a Canadian and could still be considered slightly insane. She masks it quite well though with sarcasm and dimples. Good for her. 

Wish I could have bumped into the other sister and a good friend from home. Just not enough time. Maybe the next trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment