Thursday, September 5, 2013

New Book

I've decided I'm going to write a book.

It's going to be all about sleep deprivation, the crazy things you think and do when you've had no sleep and why sleep is really just overrated anyway.

The title shall be "Sleep; Ain't nobody got time for that"

Good grief. Per usual, Ole Kingy decided to pull an all nighter. Except when I went in to comfort him he was sitting up in bed and screaming. So that was unusual.

I'm going to chalk it up to molars because one was bleeding before bed but Lord only knows what new plague this kid could have contracted along the way. Maybe tomorrow he'll have the chicken pox. That would be marvelous.

It's also a really good thing Papa Bear and I stayed up late and canned a boat load of peaches and froze enough squash and zucchini to last us what feels like all winter but will probably only be a month. Next year we're going to go bananas and grow way too much food. I'll probably have to take a week off of work just to keep up. I'm ok with that.

In other news, FOOTBALL FOOTBALL FOOTBALL starts tonight!!!!


 I'm going to be pinning the shit out of game day recipes, crockpot recipes and pumpkin or apple everything in the next few days. If you're interested, follow me on Pinterest. If not, and you already follow me, you may want to unfollow because I'm about to become real annoying.

I have nothing to share today because my mind is absolutely blank. You're welcome for a post full of non-sense and whining.

I'm getting real good at it.

xxoo
ma



No comments:

Post a Comment