Friday, September 6, 2013

Can I get a what, what?

It's FRIDAY!!!!!

Four day weeks are chicken soup for the soul. I tell ya what.

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed by the amount of stuff that's happening this weekend, mostly because I haven't gone all OCD, control freak and planned everything down to the last second. We're sorta free willy-in it all weekend which gives me some serious anxiety.

Also, I woke up this morning and got betch slapped in the face by fall. It was a chilly 41 degrees. Yes, forty-one. As in almost freezing, as in frost on the ground status.

I am just not ready.

I'm also seriously doubting my ability to run 30 miles because I have been balls-to-the-walls busy and it's already frigid. Busy I can manage. Cold I cannot. I just can't run when it's cold. Asthma, on top of not being a runner, on top of not being in shape, on top of cold air is just a recipe for disaster.

I'm going to try my darndist though.

Also, I scored a measely three points in my fantasy league last night which is not exactly the killer start I was hoping for.

All of these things I'm sure you cared so much about.

I like this guy. I think mostly because he looks pretty rough around the edges and seems to be a legit redneck. His awkwardness is also kind of amazing.




Have a wicked awesome weekend friends!

xxoo
ma

No comments:

Post a Comment