Monday, July 8, 2013

Case of the Mondays

Anyone else feel like they need a vacation from vacation?

I might also need a serious detox. Whoa.

Hope everyone had a blast celebrating 'Merica. It's safe to say I'm going to be taking today nice and easy. 

Here's our crazy long weekend

We skipped out of work/daycare early on Wednesday. Best decision ever. See below.
Refreshing?
"Show me your teeth" face
I died.
We did a lot of coffee drinking on the front porch. Perfect.
First boat ride! (Yes, those were all buckled before we got going.)
Chillen.
This is what Papa Bear looks like in every picture because he doesn't like "selfies"...?
We went to the fair. The King ran around like a maniac.
Oh yeah, we got our hair cut.

We went to the farmers market. He eats all of the cream cheese and then the bagel.
We wanted salad for dinner so I went outside and cut lettuce from the garden. Wicked awesome.
Sleeping: Nanny, Grandpa, Papa Bear, The King and The Devil Dog (not pictured). I should have joined them.
Big boy is officially over the high chair. Boo.



No comments:

Post a Comment