Friday, June 28, 2013

Oh my gross

I'm going to preface this post with "I'm sorry, I'm not sorry".

I just read an article online about meat from grocery stores...

You guys.

That shit is DISGUSTING.

Read it here.

I'm not even going to recap it for you because I think everyone should read it for themselves. It's actually a slideshow and won't take long for you to get the point and start dry-heaving. I swore off grocery store meat for the rest of my life after the first slide.

No joke.

Papa Bear and I just decided we're all done with buying meat from the store. It's either raised by his Papa, raised by us or bought locally. Last resort, organic. All done. No thank you.

If you don't have the luxury of farmers markets or are unsure of where they are in your area, the article also provided this handy little link to find local harvest stores.

Yuck.

Seriously, just yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment