Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Booze Cruise

I can't get this song out of my head and I hate to admit, I'm kind of ok with it. I may have even purchased it on iTunes last night...

It's a ridiculously stupid song but it's so catchy. It also reminds me of our beach party days, way, way back in the day. These Blackjack Billy boys may be onto something.

Blackjack Billy - The Booze Cruise


I'm also going to include some other wicked awesome summer jams for you, because I'm nice like that.

Chris Young - Aw Naw

I strongly disklike the official video.

Dierks Bentley - Summer on Fire


Tim McGraw - Truck Yeah

I know it's old but I still like it.

Florida Georgia Line - Round Here




I just ate a massive lunch to make up for my awful breakfast so things are totally looking up for me.

Happy Hump Day peeps!

xxoo
ma

No comments:

Post a Comment